Wednesday, October 14, 2015

When In Greensboro - Just Be

Just Be, is a lovely boutique in Greensboro that represents handmade and fair trade work.  I love this store for so many reasons!  Here are just a few of them...


  • The Ladies of Just Be are friendly and welcoming.
  • Shopping there feels like a visit with a dear friend.  (One who has REALLY cool stuff!)
  • I can always find the perfect unique gifts for the ones I love.
  • Their displays are absolutely gorgeous!
  • And in the name of full disclosure, they represent my work.  :-)


I recently delivered a huge selection of my work, and below you'll find a few of the photos that I took while I was there.
















You'll find Just Be at 352 Elm Street, Greensboro, NC 27401, or at their second location at 935 Boston Drive, Burlington, NC, 27215.  You'll also find them online here.

*****************************************************************************
This public art across the street from Just Be makes me smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment