Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Where In The World Are Jean Skipper Originals? Galleries and Boutiques

What a wonderful year it's been so far!  One of my top priorities in 2013 will be to build and strengthen my relationships with the galleries and boutiques that represent my work.  Watch for more frequent deliveries of my latest creations and also the addition of trunk shows, demonstrations, and classes at many of these venues. 


Right now, you'll find my work at the galleries and boutiques that follow:
If you're in the neighborhood, please visit these amazing independent local businesses.  (I promise that you'll be glad that you did!)  Behind them you'll find owners and employees who are witty, warm, and wonderful.  And in addition to my work, you'll also find many other unexpected delights...North Carolina Artwork, a fresh brewed cup of coffee or tea, brunch that's cooked to perfection, "meet-the-artist"opportunities, books aplenty, custom framing, yarn, and craft supplies just to name a few.

If you have questions about a particular shop, or my teaching and trunk show schedule, please visit these websites or contact me anytime.  I'm looking forward to seeing you in 2013! 

*   Recent additions to the galleries and boutiques that represent my work.
** Brand new to me!  My first delivery will take place in March 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment