Saturday, February 23, 2013

So Me!

I am absolutely thrilled to announce that "So Me - Artisan Wares and Jewelry Studio" in Glenshaw, PA, will now be representing my work!  This is my first gallery relationship in the Pittsburgh Area, and I couldn't possibly be more excited. 

During my visit at So Me yesterday, I *meant* to take oodles of photos to share with you.  In fact, I even spoke this intention aloud. 

And then....... I lost myself in the variety of handcrafted goodness that fills this gem of a store. 

And then...... I pressed my nose against the glass of the window into the studio of owner, Amy Klein-McGinley.  (Amy is also a Goldsmith, Platinumsmith, and Jewelry Designer.)

And then...... we had the best conversation about the arts, my delivery, and the joys and challenges of gallery ownership. 

And then...... I met Amy's Mother and daughter. 

And then...... I floated out of the store with a smile on my face and absolute certainty in my heart that I'd found the perfect home in Pittsburgh for my work. 

And while I don't have photos to share with you today, I promise that they'll be tops on my list during my next visit.  In the meantime, please enjoy this single pilfered photo, and visit So Me for yourself.  You'll be glad that you did!

So Me -  Hartwood Town Center, Glenshaw, PA

No comments:

Post a Comment