Friday, February 15, 2013

JSO Classes, Demonstrations, and Trunk Shows...Coming Soon to a Gallery or Boutique Near You

My classes, demonstrations, and trunk shows will be be coming soon to a gallery or boutique near you.  In North Carolina plans are in the works for appearances in Sanford, Southern Pines, Asheboro, Apex, Carolina Beach, and Beaufort; and I'm hopeful that other locations will be added to this list too. 

I recently taught two Hand Stamped Solid Copper Cuff Bracelet Classes
at Carolina Artists' Colony in Sanford, NC, and I enjoyed
every minute with my students there.



I also spent a delightful Saturday afternoon at Just Be last weekend
for a trunk show and demonstration.  The store is absolutely amazing,
and it's one of my favorites for finding unique gifts.
Sarah Margaret and her staff make everyone who enters feel right
at home, and it's reflected in their customers' love
of their shopping experiences there.
(You'll find more photos of Just Be and the event here.)


There's so much fun in-store in 2013.  Watch for six different jewelry classes, an art marketing class, trunk shows that will introduce you to my latest-fresh-from-the-studio-creations, and demonstrations that will give you a glimpse into the tools and techniques that I use on a daily basis. 
 
I'll provide you with more specific details as soon as they're finalized, and I'm looking forward to seeing you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment