Thursday, September 23, 2010

Two If By Sea

I'm not sure who had more fun with this experience....Ken and Alan in their Kayak, or "Granny" and I watching their adventure unfold from the deck of Windmill Point!

The boys visited the pirate museum earlier in the day, so with visions of Blackbeard dancing in their heads, they made their way through Silver Lake bound for Teach's Hole and Springer's Point. Mom and I spent the afternoon reading, relaxing, and watching the world go by.
Life on Island Time was good for all of us.

One must lose one's life in order to find it.
- Anne Morrow Lindbergh

2 comments:

  1. I love the overhead photo of your 2 men in the kayak they look so happy and content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Suzanne! They do look happy, don't they?
    I was on our deck with a cool drink and a good book as they passed, so I probably looked pretty happy too! :-)

    ReplyDelete