Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Will You Accept Custom Orders at Jean Skipper Originals?

http://www.cypresspointefirerescue.com/
These samples were created
for the Cypress Pointe
Fire and Rescue Department. 
Will I accept custom orders?!?!?  In a word, ABSOLUTELY!  No project is too large, too small, or too outside of the box for consideration.

When customers share their stories about the manners in which my jewelry touches their lives, it means so much to me that I'm often brought to laughter, tears, or both at the same time.  These feelings become even more intense when I'm able to fulfil a request for personalized custom creation.  Perhaps it's because I know that I'm creating exactly the right piece for exactly the right person at exactly the right time.  Each one of these opportunities mean the world to me.

Here are a few visual examples of custom request that I've fulfilled.

http://jeanskipperoriginals.blogspot.com/2011/12/why-sfc-alwyn-c-cashe-deserves-medal-of.html
This piece is a sentimental favorite
as it's a tribute to
Five Fallen American Heroes,
including SFC Alwyn C. Cashe
who's been nominated for
The Medal of Honor.





www.jeanskipper.com
During the past few years,
I've created hundreds of
"Remember to Remember" pendants
for a corporate client.











www.jeanskipper.com
No matter how large or how small the order,
I personally create each individual piece of
jewelry that bears the name of
Jean Skipper Originals.




www.jeanskipper.etsy.com
A departure from my signature copper, these
sterling treasures were created with
three fashion conscious young ladies in mind.
If you or someone you know are seeking something special for your...

     ...family
     ...business
     ...customers
     ...school
     ...sports team
     ...church group
     ...and just about any other purpose that you can imagine

I'd love to discuss your project with you to see how I can help.  Please contact me anytime at jeanskipper@jeanskipper.com  .

No comments:

Post a Comment