Monday, March 20, 2017

2016 Annual Holiday Tradition Wreath Making on The Farm

One of my all time favorite holiday traditions is that of making natural wreaths on The Farm.  Each year this event is generously hosted by my friends, Ronni, Lori, and MJ.  Photos tell the story more than words ever could, so please enjoy this visual narrative.

There are photos waiting to be captured at every turn
on The Farm.

A bounty of live greens awaits!

Our happy hosts.

Magnolia and other accent greens.

Eucalyptus and fresh fir smells delightful.




Daisy.









There's a new sheriff in town.



Ready and Waiting!

Craft Table - Before.











Tiger




Potluck Goodness



Jodi and Lori

Angela



Loving my new hat!

Young Artists at work.







MJ's famous hayride.





Craft Table - After

Mary






Barb

After

My Spray

My Wreath from 2017

For those who joined us at ReMe Retreat - The Sandhills in October 2016, yes.  This is 

4 comments:

  1. How great! I think Tiger was being a camera hog. How can you resist he is so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is too cute!!! And I apparently cannot resist his charms. :-)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos! I can tell how much fun everyone had. It must have been a special day for sure! It certainly reminded me of the fun we had there during the ReMe Retreat this past October.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Caroline. There's no such thing as a bad day on The Farm! And we're lucky to have friends who are so generous in sharing it with us. <3

      Delete