Monday, January 4, 2016

A New Year - A New Beginning

I'm enamored with the idea of a clean slate and  fresh beginning as we enter a New Year, and this is proving to be especially true in 2016.  As I walked through the bitter and the sweet of 2015, I also felt untethered in a way that was new to me.  It touched me at my core, and forced me to pause.  It's the only way that I could have survived.

As a  part of this, I took a self imposed unannounced break from social media from my 50th birthday until today.  I rested; I regrouped; I relaxed; and I enjoyed a quiet holiday with Ken.  We honored those who are no longer with us; and now I find myself standing with a new sense of purpose and direction.  It's a good feeling.


Thank you to each and every one of you who have been so patient with me during the holidays, and more importantly for the past few years.  It means more to me than you will ever know.  I'm looking forward to reestablishing our connections in new and wonderful ways this year. 



.

No comments:

Post a Comment