Thursday, April 9, 2015

Walking The Labyrinth - Part One - The Sandy Edmiston Labyrinth at Westminster College


Since before I can remember, and before I began to understand the concept of The Labyrinth, Labyrinth-like symbolism found its way into my artwork.  
I walked my first Labyrinth, a memorial to Sandy Edmiston, at Westminster College in New Wilmington, Pennsylvania, with family and friends and our dogs.  It's a day that I'll always remember.

I've returned to this Labyrinth to walk in silence many times since.  It's a sentimental favorite for me, and today I'll share it with you in pictures that were taken during my walk in May 2014. 

 





















I thought that it would be fitting to allow these photos to speak for themselves.  In my next post, I'll share a bit about my personal walks here and what they mean to me.

To learn more about this magical place, please click here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment