Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Mama Said There'd Be Days Like This...

A Frog for All Seasons
... but she never mentioned that the days could stretch into weeks...or months...or even years! ;-)

It's been that kind of season for me. I've been rolling along, trying to take one day, and even one moment at a time. Slowly but surely, I'm making positive progress.

As I was dealing with the day-to-day chaos of life, I all but completely withdrew from my online presence. I was absent from Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and my blogs; and I apologize for my absence.

The good news is that I'm back, and I'm feeling stronger than I have in quite some time.

Thank you for understanding that I just couldn't squeeze one more thing into my days.

And most of all, thank you for being patient with me.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing that Jean. Glad to hear you're coming back into it.

    ReplyDelete