Friday, January 31, 2014

Bobbins and Keys Available Now, With Free Shipping in February!

I have a thing for old metal parts and pieces, and keys and sewing machine bobbins happen to be two of my favorites.  The ones in this photo have been altered by the addition of a handmade lampwork glass bead that was created directly onto the metal.  They've become extremely popular among collectors, and I never seem to have more than a few of them at any one time on hand in my studio.

So, I decided to use every minute of our snow-filled week in North Carolina to create finished necklaces from these beauties.  For the first time ever, I've listed every single one of them in my online store, and you'll find a great selection there for a limited time.  

Also, between now and the end of the month, if you'll enter the code 'February2014', you'll receive free shipping on all of your online purchases from Jean Skipper Originals

Thank you!  And I hope that you'll be as inspired by these pieces as I was while creating them.

1 comment: