Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Collections Make Me Happy

Collections of various things make me happy.  

Yes, there are those things that I collect with intention.   These include seashells, skeleton keys, photos, vintage tins, family recipes, handcrafted jewelry, original art, pottery, and so much more.  

Beyond these, I also try to take time to notice the collections that surround me every day.  Perhaps it's the sheer quantity of one item that draws my attention, or the repetition of a color, shape, or the function of a certain type of object.  Whatever it is, I often seek and find inspiration in the most random of collections.  A few examples follow:




Collections provide inspiration to me, and I'll continue to share photos of some of my favorites.  What inspires you?  Please share with us in the comments below, or email me directly at jeanskipper@jeanskipper.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment