Tuesday, July 2, 2013

CREATE Mixed Media Artists' Faire Please Join Me!

Please join me on on Friday, July 19th, from 6:00 - 9:00 at the CREATE Mixed Media Artists' Faire at The Doubletree Hotel in Somerset, New Jersey.  I've managed to exceed the legal limit of mixed media art supplies in my possession, and I'll be sharing my extras during this event.  I'll also have a variety of my own work on display for inspiration.

I attended my first CREATE Mixed Media Retreat last year, and I highly recommend it.  It's hard to describe the energy that surrounds you when so many artistic souls gather to share their talents and experiences.  Over 90 classes will be offered this year, and I've already enrolled in two of them myself. 

You'll find more information about this event, and the CREATE Retreats in California and Illinois, on the CREATE Website.  Hope to see you there! 


A small selection of the treasures that I'll be sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment