Monday, August 27, 2012

Can I make rings?!?!?!?

Can I make rings?!?!?!

I actually love to make rings!  I just find the process of sizing and creating an individual ring to exact specifications to be a bit tedious.  :-)  So, when I receive a request, I'll generally make a series of rings in a variety of sizes and styles.  Then my customer will be able to experience the thrill of the hunt while trying all of my pretty shiny pieces. 

Rings in all shapes and sizes, available at Swank Coffee and Handmade Market.
Baskets full of rings are a perfect complement for my collection in galleries and at shows.  You'll find these pretties at Swank Coffee and Handmade Market in Downtown Southern Pines, NC.  The Swank Girls rock!  And I'll be restocking with them tomorrow.  I highly recommend a visit to their place anytime you're in the area.

As for shows, there'll be rings aplenty when I attend the Historic Norcross Arts Fest in Norcross, GA on October 6th and 7th.  The Norcross show is one of my all time favorites.  It's located in a sweet community.  The people are friendly; the promoters are amazing; and we always spend an extra day or two in town to enjoy all that the area has to offer.

2 comments:

  1. I love your rings and see some bling in my future! Can't wait to visit Swank and see them in person! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering the way that you can rock a ring, Jodi, that's high praise!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete