Friday, July 20, 2012

Finding Our New Normal



In our family, it seems like one thing has rolled into another at the speed of light this year.  I know that life is like that sometimes.  And while I'm not complaining, I'm astounded by how much has transpired in a relatively short amount of time.

Thanks to all of you who have reached out to us with your prayers, kind words, and support.  Your thoughtfulness means more than I can possibly say. 

And if you've been personally affected by any or all of my chaotic circumstances, I'm truly sorry, and I hope that you'll forgive me.  If there's anything that I can do to make it up to you, please let me know. 

The good news is that my family and I finally seem to be coming into a new "normal" in our lives.  Adjustments are being made, and overdue projects are being tackled.  It's all happening one day...no, make that one moment... at a time; and we appreciate your love and patience. 

Hopefully for all of us, the best is yet to come!

*These photos were taken in the last month or two.  Yes, Alan really is taller than both of us now!  And thanks to Mom's stay at the rehabitation center, she's getting stronger by the day.  We're hopeful that she'll be joining us at home again soon.  The final photo is of our beloved Fred. 

No comments:

Post a Comment