Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving! If you celebrate, I hope that you thoroughly enjoyed the holiday! If not, I hope that you still found a few minutes to reflect on gratitude in your own special way.

I'll be participating in the Christmas Carousel Show this weekend at the State Fairgrounds in Raleigh. It's being held on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in The Jim Graham Building; parking is free; and you'll find a discount coupon for show entry here http://www.christmascarousel.com/pages/coupon.htm .
My booth number will be 2315, and I'll be sharing with Olivia Dowdy-Brown, an amazingly creative artist. If you're in the area, I hope that you'll join us. If you mention that you read this on my blog, you'll receive a 10% discount on any purchases that you make in our booth.
If you're not in the area, and you're tempted by the idea of a good sale... please leave a comment here this weekend with a description or links to the pieces that you'd like to purchase, and I'll create a special discounted listing just for you in my store. :-)
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment